Version: 1.0. Issue date: 18/07/2017.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- PredictX websites complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy as per relevant regulatory and legal requirements of Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
-Internal record keeping.
-We may use the information to improve our products and services.
-We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in
the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: info(at)predictx.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Provide individuals that request it, free of charge, within a maximum of 30 days from request, with access to personal information held about them. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: PredictX, Terminal House, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, Westminster, London. SW1W 0AU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.